SK108 How To Color Layer Technique Kit
Add color and dimension to your cardmaking and crafting! With the Color Layering technique, you can build color in vibrant and unique ways by overlaying one image on top of another using different inks to create a multi-color finished piece of artwork. It is easy, fun and can be accomplished with stencils, brushes, and a selection of inks, included in this kit.
• Flower Cluster Color Layering Stencils Set
• Orchid Core Ink Cube
• Grape Juice Core Ink Cube
• Green Apple Ink Cube
• Taffy Reactive Ink Cube
• Creamsicle Reactive Ink Cube
• Hero Tools Ink Blending Brush Small
• Hero Tools Ink Blending Brush Medium
• 2 sheets White Cardstock, 5.5" x 8.5"
• 1 sheet Amethyst Cardstock, 5.5" x 8.5"
• 1 sheet Kiwi Cardstock, 5.5" x 8.5"
• 1 sheet Peony Cardstock, 5.5" x 8.5"