Frosty Woodland December Greeting
Hero Arts creates a Word Fancy Die for each month (see them all here) and this December die reminded me of an Alpine scene. So I went for a snowy tree line and added the foreground with the deer and snow from the Winter Woods set.
Steps to Create this Card:
- To begin, I die cut the December Word Fancy Die three times out of Adriatic cardstock.
- Next, I stacked them all with Precision Glue and covered them with Sparkle Embossing Powder.
- Then, I added some White Puff embossing powder on the "ledges" of the word using a Versamark Embossing Pen.
- Then, I stamped the foreground of snow with Pool Ink.
- Next, I stamped the deer image with Cup O' Joe ink, added a few details with a Copic marker and die cut it with its coordinating Frame Cut.
- I heat embossed a sentiment from the Christmas Folks stamp set on some Pitch Black cardstock with White Detail Embossing Powder and fussy cut it out.
- To finish off the card, I adhered it all to the front of an A2-sized note card and added some sequins from the Frost Sequin mix.
This card was super fun to create and only took about thirty minutes. You could easily reproduce these for a fun little gift set or write a thank you note inside for after the holidays. You will find a grid of supplies below for your convenience.
Have a wonderful week!
Click on products to shop: