Join us for a My Monthly Hero Make-Along!
Join our artists Libby & Seeka tomorrow (Sunday, May 8 at noon PT/3pm ET) as they create projects using the April My Monthly Hero Kit! The Make-Along event will be broadcast live on both the Hero Arts Facebook page and YouTube channel.
Grab your kit and craft right along with them. They will be creating two cards from start to finish. Libby will begin by making a card using the products straight from the kit, and Seeka will lead us through the gorgeous creation shown above. You can make the same cards, change them up a bit, or just join us to chat in the comments while we craft. We encourage you to put your kit to use and make something with us!
Suggested Supply List:
- April My Monthly Hero Kit
- White Cardstock
- Lemon Drop Reactive Ink
- Creamsicle Reactive Ink
- Key Lime Fizz Reactive Ink
- Green Apple Reactive Ink
- Unicorn Pigment Ink
- Blending brushes
- Foam blending tool (to use with Unicorn pigment ink)
- Green marker that is similar to Key lime Fizz and Green Apple
- Low-tack tape or Post-it note/tape (optional but helpful)