5 Holiday Winners!
Many thanks to everyone who joined us for the recent 2021 Holiday Catalog Blog Hop and sneak peeks! We appreciate you taking time to check out the new collection and hope you came away with lots of inspiration for the upcoming season of creativity. As promised, we have some prizes to give away.
Sneak peek winners ($25 gift cards):
• Elaine Mauldin, who said, "I have been using Hero Arts stamps for around 22 years. Still have quite a few of them from way back when!"
• Sheryl Crofford, who said, "I love the Nativity Cover Plate card and both of the Snowflake cards. They are really beautiful."
Blog hop winners ($50 gift cards):
• Leslie Ann Wesson, who commented on Daniel's blog, "I love your cards with this new release. I would not have thought to use the stencil like you did but now I am thinking about gold and silver inks on colored card stock. Thank you for sharing.
• Mary Holshouser, who commented on Seeka's blog, "Love the shaker. The deer in the forest is wonderful. Great cards."
• Frances Alfaro, who commented on the Hero Arts blog, "So many fun, Winter products to choose from. I am excited to join in on the Winter Class with Hero Arts."
Congratulations to our winners! Please send an email to email@example.com, and we'll send you a gift card to use in the Hero Arts online shop.
More than 65 new products from the Holiday collection are available now on heroarts.com. Many of our wonderful retailers have ordered these products as well! If you have a favorite stamp store, give them a call and see if they have them available and confirm their current store hours. Not sure whether there's a store near you? Check out our store locator.