We Have Some Holiday Winners!
Many thanks to everyone who joined us for the recent 2022 Holiday Catalog Blog Hop and sneak peeks! We appreciate you taking time to check out the new collection and hope you came away with lots of inspiration for the upcoming season of creativity. As promised, we have some prizes to give away.
Sneak peek winners ($25 gift cards):
• Donna Kouno, who said, "Beautiful cards! I am especially looking forward to the hot foil items."
• Mary Kay Ross, who said, "Ooh, this sneak peek is fabulous! That pumpkin stamp set is going to be my favorite!!!!"
Blog hop winners ($50 gift cards):
• Maureen Koppeser, who commented on Mindy's blog, "I love that stencil. So versatile! & I love ink blending."
• Amy Solovay who commented on Laura's blog, "This is lovely! I would never have thought to combine evergreen branches with rainbows! Thank you for inspiring me to get out of the “Rustic Wilderness” rut! (Not that there is anything wrong with Rustic Wilderness, but come to think of it, that color is probably wayyyyy overused on my pages…)."
• Linda Gorman, who commented on the Hero Arts blog, "Awesome!!! I love it all!!! I am signing up for the great classes in November. No words!!! Awesome❤️."
Congratulations to our winners! Please send an email to email@example.com, and we'll send you a gift card to use in the Hero Arts online shop.
All of the new products from the Holiday collection are available now on heroarts.com. Many of our wonderful retailers have ordered these products as well! If you have a favorite stamp store, give them a call and see if they have them available and confirm their current store hours. Not sure whether there's a store near you? Check out our store locator.