Join Us for a My Monthly Hero Make-Along!
Our next LIVE Make-Along event is this weekend! Join Channin from our Creative Team to make along with the October My Monthly Hero kit. Gather your supplies and create this gorgeous card from start to finish.
👉🏼 When: Sunday, November 13 at noon PT/3pm ET
👉🏼 Where: Hero Arts Facebook and YouTube
Supplies & Instructions for Channin's card:
MH1022 October 2022 My Monthly Hero Kit
PS303 Cherry Cardstock
AF623 Crimson Core Ink
AF624 Cranberry Core Ink
AF725 Grape Juice Core Ink
AF419 Clear Embossing & Watermark Ink
PW100 Gold Embossing Powder
NK452 Gold Hero Wax
MI006 Large Ink Blending Brushes
HT100 Hero Tools Compact Cutter Machine
PS400 Hero Hues Dove White Top Folded Card Base
Paper trimmer or craft knife and ruler
Stamp Positioning Tool
Copic Markers: R27, R46, R59
- Stamp Santa village image in Embossing & Watermark Ink onto an A2 panel of Cherry cardstock, pour over Gold Embossing Powder and then heat set.
- Ink blend over panel with Crimson, Cranberry and Grape Juice Core Inks at the top of the panel to create an ombre sky, then adhere to the front of the card base.
- Water down a small amount of Gold Hero Wax and then splatter the upper half of the card front with a paint brush and the watered-down wax.
- Color the village with Copics to add depth to the scene.
- Stamp the trail of stars, deer, elf, house, evergreen boughs, sentiment and santa/sleigh in Embossing and Watermark Ink onto a panel of Cherry cardstock, pour over gold embossing powder and then heat set.
- Die cut images that have matching dies out and then fussy cut stars and sentiment.
- Copic color the house to add depth.
- Adhere die cuts and fussy cut elements to card front with foam adhesive.
If you cannot join us for the LIVE event, no problem! The video will be available to watch on replay whenever it is convenient for you.
We hope to see you there!
Click on products to shop: