Join Us for a My Monthly Hero Make-Along!
Our next LIVE Make-Along event is this weekend! Join Channin from our Creative Team to make along with the May 2023 My Monthly Hero kit. Gather your supplies and create a card with Channin from start to finish.
👉🏼 When: Sunday, June 11 at noon PT/3pm ET
👉🏼 Where: Hero Arts Facebook and YouTube
In addition to the May My Monthly Hero kit, the following supplies will be used:
DI713 Square Infinity Die Set
PS782 Deluxe Smooth White Cardstock
AF680 Mist Core Ink
AF702 Cornflower Core Ink
AF667 Moss Core Ink
AF669 Forever Green Core Ink
AF653 Spicy Mustard Core Ink
AF745 Cup O’ Joe Core Ink
AF435 Intens-ified Black Ink
PS400 Dove White Top Folded Cards
GW101 Precision Glue
MI003 Ink Blending Brushes
Stamp Positioning Tool, ex. MISTI
-Between Bike Spokes: B32 + BG10
-Spokes, Petals, Handles: C3 + C5
- Die cut Deluxe Smooth White Cardstock with the 2.75” x 2.75” square die from the Square Infinity Die Set.
- Ink blend the square panel with Mist and Cornflower Core Inks to create a gradation.
- Stamp the grass in Moss and Forever Green Core Inks to create a gradation onto Deluxe Smooth White Cardstock.
- Die cut grass out with the coordinating die and adhere to the square panel.
- Die cut two clouds out of Deluxe Smooth White Cardstock, then adhere to the square panel.
- Die cut the square again with the same die to remove the overhang from the clouds and grass.
- Stamp the base layer for the bike in Spicy Mustard Core Ink onto Deluxe Smooth White Cardstock.
- Position the second bike layer in your stamp positioning tool, then ink up the bike set in Cup O’ Joe Core Ink and stamp. Then ink up the tires in INTENS-ified Black Ink and stamp.
- Color the bike spokes, pedals, handles, seat and between the spokes with Copic markers.
- Die cut bike out with the coordinating die, then adhere to the square panel.
- Adhere panel to the front of an A2 top-folding Dove White card base.
- Stamp sentiment in INTENS-ified Black Ink onto to card front.
Click on products to shop: