Halloween Greeting with the Spider Web Bold Prints
Hey there! Daniel West here with a fun monochrome Halloween greeting featuring the Spider Web Bold Prints!
All the fun holidays come around in the fall. Some of us impatiently await invitations to parties, buy costumes, and make cards! This card looks like a great way to invite your friend to join your horde for a [socially distanced] costume party!
Steps to Create this Card:
- To begin, I stamped some Dove White cardstock with Clear Embossing Ink using the Spider Web Bold Prints stamp.
- Then, I poured Black Detail embossing powder over it and melted it with my heat tool.
- I repeated this process on the front of Dove White Folded Card Base using White Satin Pearl Embossing Powder.
- Next, I blended a purple gradient down the panel with Grape Slush Reactive Ink and a blender brush.
- Then, I trimmed the panel down to 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" and popped it up on the front of my card base with foam adhesive.
- I stamped the bats image from the Color Layering Moonlit Night Stamp Set a few times in the bottom left of the panel using Grape Juice Ink.
- Next, I drew in three bats in two sizes and colored them in with a black marker.
- Then, I added Googly Eyes to the big bats in two sizes. This created a look of bats coming up from the bottom far off and flying toward you.
- To finish off the card, I heat embossed a sentiment from the Wheelbarrow Friends Stamp Set with White Embossing Powder on Pitch black cardstock. I trimmed it down and adhered it to the bottom right of the colored panel.
I hope you enjoyed this little project and maybe you'll give it a try! I have a bonus card using the Spider Web Bold Prints stamp on my blog, too! Check out more inspiration for this stamp set in the photos on the product page!
You will find a grid of supplies below for your convenience.
Have a wonderful week!
Click on products to shop: