Using large background stamps for your cards can be so convenient, especially when you are making more than one card. However, it is always fun if you play with ink colors and paper to achieve different results. Today, I am sharing how I created an easy double step background using the [hero_product_link sku="S6141" text="Circle Graphic Background"] stamp along with some other Hero Arts products to make a Thank You card.
Here is a step by step for you:
- Dab [hero_product_link sku="AF351" text="Mariana's Cornflower "] mini cube ink pads over a [hero_product_link sku="PS610" text="Snow Layering Paper"] panel, alternating colors to create a pattern. Let the ink dry completely.
- Rub the antistatic pad over the panel, and then stamp [hero_product_link sku="S6141" text="Circle Graphic Background"] with [hero_product_link sku="VC250" text="Versamark ink"]. White heat emboss image.
3. Die cut sentiment from [hero_product_link sku="PS610" text="Snow Layering Paper"], and dab mini cube ink pad over the word shape.
4. Die cut sentiment from foam. Adhere to inked word. Punch a 2” circle from [hero_product_link sku="PS610" text="Snow Layering Paper"], stamp complementary sentiment with [hero_product_link sku="AF345" text="Intense Black Ink"].
5. Adhere sentiment over circle. Adhere circle onto panel.
6. Adhere panel over a card base, embellish card with gemstones.
Maybe next time when you play with your background stamps you can try this technique with your favorite mini cubes color combo, or why not? Maybe you end up with something completely different. Thanks for joining me today.