Hi stampers, it’s time for this month’s Awesome Add-ons feature! Before we dive into the project inspiration, here’s a look at all of the add-on products that were introduced yesterday along with the December My Monthly Hero kit -- 2 clear stamp sets with coordinating Frame Cuts, 2 cling background stamps, a Stamp & Cut set, 2 Fancy Dies, 1 Paper Layering Die, and 2 woodblock stamps. So many fun options!
1. Use a 4 1/2” x 6” piece of ivory cardstock for card base.
2. Cut a piece of gold poster board to 4 1/4” X 5 3/4”.
3. Cut a piece of watercolor/mixed media cardstock to 4 1/8” x 5 1/2”.
4. Use watercolors and a waterbrush on the Star Light Star Bright Bold Prints stamp, then press onto watercolor paper.
5. Stamp and emboss the Dream Wish Do sentiment onto watercolored paper using Versamark and white embossing powder.
6. Stamp and emboss Fairy Queen onto watercolor paper using Versamark and gold embossing powder.
7. Cut out Fairy Queen.
8. Tie a bow from white and gold ribbon. Attach to backside of Fairy Queen using hot glue.
9. Attach Fairy Queen to watercolored paper using foam dots.
We are completely smitten with Debi's next creation, which features sweet silhouettes from the Wish I May Stamp & Cut.
1. Using an A2 Card base (see below), attach patterned paper to front of card.
2. Cut a piece of white cardstock, 3 3/4” x 5”.
3. Die-cut heart from the center of the smaller cardstock piece using Nesting Hearts Infinity Die.
4. Stamp small dandelions randomly across cardstock using Soft Granite ink. (Stamp several times without re-inking to get lighter colors.)
5. Cut a piece of pink cardstock 3 1/2” X 4 3/4”.
6. Using a sponge dauber, brush Bubble Gum ink up from the bottom of the pink cardstock so that it will show at the base of the heart.
7. Attach stamped dandelion print to the top of the pink cardstock using foam dots.
8. Attach dandelion piece to the top of the patterned card base using foam dots.
9. Stamp boy and girl images from Wish I May Stamp & Cut using Intense Black ink and die-cut.
10. Attach images to heart area using foam dots.
11. Stamp sentiment using Intense Black Ink onto a small strip of paper.
12. Wrap card with ribbon, securing to inside of card.
13. Adhere sentiment to top of ribbon.
A reminder for all My Monthly Hero subscribers: You have the opportunity to add extra items, including but not limited to add-ons, to your kit shipments with no additional shipping charges. Simply log in to your Hero Arts store account and place your order by 11:59am PT on Thursday, December 6 to take advantage of this offer.
Comments will be approved before showing up.