This month’s kit is all about coloring! If you love adult coloring books, you are going to enjoy the fun coloring cards and coordinating stamps and dies in this kit! We’ve teamed up with a very talented artist – and lover of all things Copic marker – Marianne Walker!
Marianne is the Product Director for Imagination International Inc, the North American importer for Copic Markers. She has worked for Copic for over 15 years. In that time, she has authored or co-authored 8 books on coloring with Copic markers. Marianne has been a freelance illustrator for many years, including designing stamps for the stamp company Our Craft Lounge. Marianne has a BFA in Multimedia Design from the University of Oregon. She is a happily married mother of 2 kids, enjoys gardening, reading, and is very devout in her faith, teaching Sunday School each week.
Marianne is the artist behind the fun images included in this kit. The contents include:
- Twelve coloring cards drawn by Marianne, printed on A2 sheets of high quality X-Press It paper.
- A 4″ x 6″ clear stamp set featuring a selection of Marianne’s flower drawings, pulled from the coloring cards.
- A set of eight coordinating Frame Cuts dies.
- Our alcohol marker-friendly Intense Black ink cube.
- Four blank quarter sheets of X-Press It paper, for stamping your own coloring scenes.
- Notecards in Iris, Poppy and Cerulean.
- A package of Mixed Accents.
This kit has a retail value of $42.00, which is an excellent value at $29.99!
Here’s a closer look at the individual coloring cards, included in the kit:
This month’s kit has been paired with three optional add-on products. The first is Ribbon Messages Stamp & Cut, perfect for adding sentiments either directly to some of the coloring cards (such as the one pictured above!), or to any of your stamped projects.
Marianne drew a second 4″ x 6″ stamp set this month, perfect for coloring! Marianne's Flowers is a gorgeous set of classic flowers.
The best part about Marianne’s Flowers? The images are very similar to the images in Marianne’s book, the Coloring Flowers with Copic Markers Coloring Foundations book. If you’ve ever wondered how to best shade these flowers with your markers or other coloring mediums, this book will teach you! And best of all? Marianne even autographed the books!
Some important notes regarding this month’s kit:
- The kit is available for a limited time only – once they sell out, they are gone!
- Kits are available and ready to ship!
Shop for My Monthly Hero March kit add-on’s by clicking on the image below, or visiting the store HERE.