Using large background stamps for your cards can be so convenient, especially when you are making more than one card. However, it is always fun if you play with ink colors and paper to achieve different results. Today, I am sharing how I created an easy double step background using the Circle Graphic Background stamp along with some other Hero Arts products to make a Thank You card.
Here is a step by step for you:
- Dab Mariana's Cornflower mini cube ink pads over a Snow Layering Paper panel, alternating colors to create a pattern. Let the ink dry completely.
- Rub the antistatic pad over the panel, and then stamp Circle Graphic Background with Versamark ink. White heat emboss image.
3. Die cut sentiment from Snow Layering Paper, and dab mini cube ink pad over the word shape.
5. Adhere sentiment over circle. Adhere circle onto panel.
6. Adhere panel over a card base, embellish card with gemstones.
Maybe next time when you play with your background stamps you can try this technique with your favorite mini cubes color combo, or why not? Maybe you end up with something completely different. Thanks for joining me today.