Many thanks to everyone who commented and shared in the excitement of our new website launch announcement last week! And a big Hero Arts welcome to those of you who are now newsletter subscribers, Instagram followers, and Facebook friends — we’re so happy to have opportunity to connect with you!
We have a boat load of winners to announce so we’re going to need a BIG drumroll this time. Here we go…! Congratulations to the following 12 winners, who have each won a $50 shopping spree to the current Hero Arts Online Store:
- #57 Cindy C. (August 13th, 2015 at 5:17 am) – Congrats on the new look!! This is so exciting, looking forward to the big launch!! I ALREADY ‘like’ Hero Arts on Facebook!!
- #896 Robyn Trimble (August 14th, 2015 at 1:34 pm) – I have been an email subscriber for a long time & enjoy each one I get.
- #438 Marie Weisbrod (August 13th, 2015 at 4:30 pm) – I like and follow on Facebook!
- #967 Nicole Parmentier (August 15th, 2015 at 2:16 am) – I always try to find Hero Arts in local shops in the Netherlands but it is hard to get here. Online I shop directly or via Simon Says Stamp.
- #52 Susanne V. said (August 13th, 2015 at 5:13 am) – Have been following Hero Arts on Instagram for a long time! Exciting news!
- #304 karenladd (August 13th, 2015 at 12:16 pm) – Already LIKE you on FB as karenladd
- #859 Marcy H. (August 14th, 2015 at 10:19 am) – I am already a “liker” on FB, I receive your newsletter, I usually get Hero Arts at local scrapbook store, or online on occasion. Looking forward to the new site and products for the holiday season!!
- #200 conil (August 13th, 2015 at 8:34 am) – Shop for Hero products at Scrapbook.com, Simon Says, Ellen Hutson, Amazon, The Stamp Art Shoppe in Citrus Heights, CA.
- #562 Karen Haworth (August 13th, 2015 at 8:40 pm) – I follow you on Facebook, Instagram and newsletter just to make sure I don’t miss out on anything. I get my Hero Arts supplies from local stores and online.
- #825 Fran Weinberg (August 14th, 2015 at 8:06 am) – I’m subscribed to your newsletter; been getting it for years. Can’t wait to see the new and improved website. Thanks Hero Arts!
- #319 Janet Cobb (August 13th, 2015 at 12:34 pm) – I get my Hero Arts fixes mostly online, but also at Michaels.
- #684 Rubina Pantoja (August 14th, 2015 at 3:44 am) – I am already a subscriber. The sneak peak is awesome – I am excited about the facelift!
Woohoo! Winners, please email email@example.com to claim your codes. Remember, these shopping sprees can be redeemed before the current store closes on August 31st, so the sooner you’re able to respond, the better.
Thank you again for sharing in the excitement. T-minus 15 days until the new site launches!