Blessed with Happiness
By Jennifer McGuire
Creatively make a background by lining up repeated stamped images of graphic borders. For a soft look, use watercolor resist.
1. On white cardstock, stamp the Graphic Border images repeatedly with Versamark ink. Shake on clear embossing powder and heat. The images will show up very lightly.
2. Generously paint various shades of yellow, orange and pink watercolor over the embossed background, wiping away excess carefully as you go.
3. Trim, mat and add to background as shown.
4. Paint pink and orange watercolor directly onto the "blessed" image. Quickly stamp onto white cardstock. Let dry, trim and mat. (If the stamp dries before stamping, lightly mist with water bottle. If desired, practice this step first on scrap paper.)
5. Do the same for "happiness".
6. On white cardstock strips, stamp the remainder of the title with alphabet stamps and Versacolor ink.
7. On a khaki cardstock strip, stamp paisley images with Versamark ink.
8. Assemble pieces as shown. Add photo turns, flower and stitching.