By Jennifer McGuire
Bring a smile to someone's face with a hand stamped, hand sewn card. This bright and cheerful card mixes the best of both crafts.
1. Cut red cardstock to cover the front of a card. Repeatedly stamp the Bright Circles with Cherry Red Memories Ink.
2. Cut a piece of blue cardstock and mat on white cardstock. Adhere to stamped, red cardstock.
3. Poke holes along the edge of blue and red cardstock, about 1/2" apart. Thread string through holes and tie a double knot.
4. Stamp "HELLO" with Cherry Red Memories Ink on white cardstock. Cut out each letter and add with pop-up dots to the front of the card.
5. Adhere completed sheet to a card.
Personalize the card by stamping the receiver's name.
For a more feminine look, use pastel cardstock, tie bows instead of knots and stamp hearts on the background.
Be sure to use a thicker pin that won’t snap when poking holes through three layers of cardstock.
If your cardstock and doesn’t match the Cherry Red Memories Ink, use VersaMark for subtle tone-on-tone impressions.
Cardstock, pin for poking holes, string.