Stamp a Garden
By Hero Arts Staff
Stamp a colorful garden full of flowers and insects.
Row of Flowers
- Stamp the flower images with black ink on white cardstock. Trim cardstock to fit on front of green folded card as shown.
- Color the stamped flowers with pencils.
- Machine stitch around the edge of the white cardstock.
- Cut a piece of green patterned paper and zig-zag stitch to the white cardstock to create a look of grass.
- Attach the white cardstock to the front of the folded card. By machine stitching before attaching to the card, the stitching won't be seen inside the card.
- Add gems to embellish the flowers.
- Stamp flowers with black ink on white cardstock.
- Cut cardstock to be slightly smaller than red folded card.
- Round all four corners on the card and the white cardstock. Attach together.
- Color the flowers with colored pencils or markers.
- Finish off card with accent gems.
- Cut a rectangle of white cardstock. Apply inks directly to cardstock or use applicator. Place blue and green to create the sky and grass.
- Stamp grass and flowers on cardstock. Color leaves and stems with pencils or markers.
- Stamp flowers again on colored cardstock with black ink.
- Cut flower portion of images on colored cardstock out and place over images stamped on the white cardstock.
- Embellish with accent gems and mat on pink cardstock.
- Attach to front of yellow folded card.
Flower & Snail
- Cut a square of white cardstock and round two top corners.
- Stamp grass. flower, butterfly and snail on white cardstock piece with black ink.
- Color with Copic markers and then mat on green cardstock.
- Cut a strip of patterned paper and attach to bottom portion of aqua folded card.
- Embellish with ribbon and attach cardstock piece with pop dots.
- Finish with accents gems.
Flowers & Ladybug
- Trim the red folded card to create a square. Trim pink and white cardstock to fit on the card front as shown.
- Round the corners on the pink and white cardstock.
- Stamp the grass, flowers and lady bug with black ink on the white cardstock.
- Color the stamped image with Copic markers.
- Attach the cardstocks to the front of the card.
- Embellish with gems and ribbon.
Add color to images with pencils, markers or watercolors.
||Pale Pink Gemstones
||Sparkle Gems Hearts
||Sparkle Gems Blossoms
||Grenadine Folded Cards
||Grass Folded Cards
||Punch Layering Paper
||Carnation Layering Paper
||Grass Layering Paper
||Snow Layering Paper
Patterned paper, ribbon, corner rounder, Copic markers, pop dots