Thinking of You Always
By Guest Artist
A die cut circle creates a lovely frame for the stamped floral images on Suzanne Czosek's card.
- Cut 11" x 5 1/2" from kraft cardstock. Fold in half to form card base.
- Cut white cardstock 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". Cut circle in center 4 1/2" x 4 1/2".
- Emboss cardstock using embossing folder. Sponge with green dye ink and brown dye ink.
- Die cut white cardstock using Nestabilities Labels 4 die. Turn die over on kraft cardstock and trace inside of die cut and hand cut shape.
- Sponge white cardstock using green and brown dye ink. Sponge the kraft hand cut edges using brown dye ink.
- Stamp sentiment using brown pigment ink by inking up the first half of the sentiment and stamping across the top. Clean stamp and ink up "always" and stamp on bottom half.
- Stamp butterflies on kraft cardstock with pigment ink. Stamp side view butterfly two times and front view butterfly two times. Color using light green and light pink watercolor pencils. Cut out using detail scissors.
- Stamp Roses two times using brown pigment ink on front of card base. Mask flowers and ink up stamp one more time and stamp long stem in the middle of the two previously stamped flowers.
- Color flowers using white, pink and brown. Start from lightest to darkest to create your shading.
- Color leaves using light green, dark green and brown to color and shade the leaves and stems.
- Pop dot and attach the frame to the front of the card.
- Attach sentiment to sponged diecut. Pop dot top half of sentiment and tape bottom half and attach to frame. Pop dot butterflies and attach to frame.
- Tie bow and attach to top of frame.
- Accent butterflies and frame with light green and light pink pearls.
Mask and stamp additional floral stems to fill in the main image, as Suzanne did here.
||Pale Pink Accent Pearls
||All Occasion Messages
Memento Dye Ink (Bamboo Leaves, Rich Cocoa), Versafine Ink (Vintage Sepia), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (Victoria), watercolor pencils, kraft & white cardstock, Memory Box light green pearls, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4 die, ribbon