Hello, and welcome to Social Club. Christmas is only days away now, and as you begin the task of wrapping your gifts, you are probably wondering how to label them: do you use store bought gift tags (shock horror!), or do you make your own? Well, we thought we’d offer you some inspiration to make your own, so have chosen a selection of beautiful gift tags from Hero Arts Flickr Group members to share with you today. Each of these mini works of art is a gift in itself!
First up, limedoodle, with this fun and happy tag that would look especially cute on a gift for a child. Our little snowman looks as happy as can be with his cool spotty scarf.
Next, a truly unique tag by stripey fish (Jean M). We love seeing non holiday products used for Christmas creations, and her use of the sweet bird from our Life is Fun set is simply fabulous, as is her super bright non-traditional color scheme. What a mini masterpiece. (And too good to give away!)
And finally, Pia Overgaard, with her slightly more traditional Christmas tag. Doesn’t the Life of the Party Dots stamp make a great snowy background! How clever.
Ladies - you are so talented. Thank you for sharing your creations with us. Your prize is our new (and very pretty) Artistic Circles Digikit. We hope you enjoy it. Just drop us an email using the address on our sidebar and we’ll send you your prize.
And before we go, how about some more new catalog news?
You’ve been commenting on our sneak peeks over the past couple of weeks for a chance to win one of the new Hero Arts 2013 Catalogs, and today we’re happy to announce the six winners:
- Lori Fodor “Oh I can’t wait for the catalog. I like what I see in this sneak peek. I want to win a catalog. I keep ALL the past catalogs for inspiration. Love my HA stamps!!”
- Jeanie Puckett “I CANNOT WAIT to see the new catalog! It would be soooo great to win a copy. Thanks for the opportunity.”
- margaretart “Fun to see the teasing little bits! Looks like borders and washi tape stamps—what will you think of next! It will be fun to see the whole catalog.”
- Peggy “Can’t wait!!! I love Hero Arts stamps and of course your catalogs have so much information and inspiration”
- Elizabeth Traylor “Love the cards, cant wait to see the new catalog.”
- Suzanne MB “I like what you’ve shown so far and would love to see more.”
Winners, please send us an email to the winner address on the sidebar and we’ll get your catalogs out to you!
The Hero Arts 2013 Catalog preview parties are starting tomorrow, December 14. Click here to find a participating store near you! Then help us spread the word so more stampers can join in the fun by grabbing our blinkie code over there on the sidebar!
And finally, we’re getting soooo excited for the blog hop tomorrow! Tune in right here on the blog at 10am EST when we get underway. We’ve gathered together several of our fabulous stamping friends, who will be joining us with peeks at the new stamps - you won’t want to miss it!
See you tomorrow!