Starry Nights Catalog Techniques Video!

Hey hey and happy Monday! It’s Lisa here with a video, where I’m sharing the many — many! — techniques in the just-released Starry Nights Catalog! We wanted to make this catalog about more than just the products — it’s more like an idea book!  Check it out and see:

(Note: If you’re using an iPad or iPhone you’ll need to click HERE to watch the video on YouTube.)

Want to know more about some of the techniques? Just ask your questions here, and please let us know if you’d like to see future videos with more details on anything shown!

The NEW stamps will start shipping to participating stores starting tomorrow — woo! Just can’t wait. You may want to pick up a copy of the catalog when you shop — it’s a great addition to your stamping toolbox. You can always browse it right HERE, or click on the catalog image below.

ps022

Watch for the NEW stamps to show up in the Hero Arts online shop starting April 29th. In the meantime, we’ve listed some current products that were shown. :)

Thanks so much for joining me today,

___lisa1

Dark Quartz Dauber (AD022) Lemon Yellow Dauber (AD023) Ultra Pink Dauber (AD025) Pastel Pink Dauber (AD026) Pastel Peach Dauber (AD027) Pastel Yellow Dauber (AD028)
Black Ink Pad (AF101) Stone Wash Mid-Tone Shadow Ink (AF211) Tide Pool (AF223) Cornflower Mid-Tone Shadow Ink (AF235) Mint Julep Mid-Tone Shadow Ink Pad (AF246) Fresh Peach Mid-Tone Shadow Ink Pad (AF247)
Dark Quartz Mid-Tone Ink (AF260) Chalkboard Mid-Tone Ink (AF272) Soft Vanilla Shadow Ink Pad (AF275) You're a Star (C5921) Ironwork Background (CG636) Blush Mixed Accents (CH211)
Sea Mixed Accents (CH213) Sunshine Mixed Accents (CH216) A Little (CL758) Hurray! (CL767) You Are a Star (D5915) Constellation Star (G5920)
Go With the Flow (H5914) Hero (LP344) Azure Folded Cards (PS560) Azure Envelopes (PS585) Azure Layering Paper (PS604) Constellation Background (S5922)
Neon Blue Spray (WM107) Mid-Tone Pool Spray (WM110) Mid-Tone Passion Flower Spray (WM115)

17 Responses to “Starry Nights Catalog Techniques Video!”

Pages of comments: « 1 [2] Show All

Saundra said:

How do I get a copy of the new catalog? Would love to have one.

lisa said:

I know right Tiff? Julie’s card is *whaley* clever and cute!!! :)

lisa said:

Hi Saundra! Local stamp stores will have the catalog starting tomorrow, or you’ll be able to purchase it in the Hero Arts online shop starting April 29th. Hope that helps! :)

Lisa - papergrace said:

Oh. My. Gosh!! I just love EVERYTHING!! All those POPPIES!! And the feathers!! Could you hear the *thud*? I bet you could, couldn’t you? It was LOUD!! I just love the stencils and masks! And the POPPIES!! Hahha!! Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful techniques, too. You are amazing. I can’t imagine how much work this was. And I can’t wait to get my hands on some of those wood stamps. Yes, the poppies. (AND the stencils, masks, and more!)

Virginia L. said:

What a fabulous way to share the new catalog with us with a video, Lisa! I am loving all the water-color-inspired cards! The ink daubers look amazing! I {heart} that coffee tag!

barbara lassiter said:

Thanks for sharing the catalog with us in this manner. Lisa is a great guide! I knew the catalog and the products were good, but now I see that they are spectacular! Just when I think I have everything I could possibly need, you give us more to wish for!

Lisa (ThePurplePlace) said:

What a fantastic video — thank you Lisa! I love all the wonderful inspiration you have shared and can hardly wait for these new goodies to hit the stores. I already have a very long wish list, and look forward to getting inky with this awesome new release! Woohoo!!

Counting the days until I can shop for some new Hero Goodness!

Shirley said:

Loved the way the catalog was shared this time. So many helpful and inspiring cards.

Maureen Chandler said:

Wonderful new products in the catalog - thanks so much for the video tour! I can’t wait to get my hands on many of these goodies!!!

chark said:

gorgeous starry skies, Lisa!

Pages of Comments: « 1 [2] Show All