It’s time for a brand new contest here at Hero Arts! Are you ready to get your SKETCH on?
Sketches can provide the fresh spark you need when you feel like you’re in a creative rut. They’re also great time savers. No deliberating about composition — just pick a sketch and move onto the fun part (stamping, right?!)
Are you up for the challenge? Here’s how to play along:
- Create a project using any of the three sketches provided above as inspiration. (Click HERE for a printable PDF.) Get creative! Sketches are provided as a general guideline and are open to your own interpretations. Flip them, rotate them, simplify or add elements. We encourage you to give them your own creative spin — there is no right or wrong!
- Please use at least one Hero Arts stamp on each project you submit.
- Enter as many times as you like, using as many sketches as you like, now through May 25th, 2014, by sharing the link(s) to your creation(s) via the InLinkz tool below this post. Look for the blue “Add Your Link” button.
- For each project, please mention the sketch you used — #1, #2, or #3.
Let’s talk PRIZES:
- At the conclusion of the challenge, we will select five winners and award each a $30 Hero Arts Online Store shopping spree with free shipping. Winners will be able to choose from the incredible assortment offered in the online store, including the new Starry Nights Catalog products.
Have fun and enjoy the process!
Filed under: sketch challenge