Neon Snowflakes

Hi everyone! It’s Kelly here and today I’ve got a simple one layer card featuring some neon snowflakes. Yes, I said neon! I know it may not be the traditional color for snowflakes, but I think they look like a sprinkling of confetti on this New Years card.

newyear_123113_reg

Find out how to make this card — click for complete supplies and instructions.

I wanted the sentiment positioned a little differently than it came, so I just trimmed apart the words and remounted it on my acrylic block. This is one of my favorite things to do with my sentiments — it allows me to get more use out of my stamps and combine words from different sentiments to create my own.

I hope you all have safe and Happy New Year! See you back here in 2014!

kelly_signature_100

Black Ink Pad (AF101) Neon Pink (AF218) Neon Orange (AF219) Neon Yellow (AF220) Tide Pool (AF223) Black Metallic Decor (CH203)
Greetings For The Holidays (CL619) Designer Snowflakes (CL622) Snow Folded Cards (PS566)

15 Responses to “Neon Snowflakes”

Pages of comments: « 1 [2] Show All

Nan said:

I like the use of the snow flakes instead of fire works! Great idea and so pretty.

Julie said:

Great card….I have tried that on my sentiment stamps….love to use that tip!

KATHY H said:

love this Kelly! Happy New Year!

Sue D said:

Very fun and festive snowflake confetti.

Linda W. said:

Just love your designer snowflakes in the cheery neon colors, Kelly!!

Darlyne W said:

Simple, clean and so colorful! Just right for new year’s wishes. Loved it!

Jeannine Brenner said:

Love the neon snowflakes, they look great! I too cut apart my clear stamps to make something fit where I want, great job on the sentiment!

Arlene said:

Fun and Sassy! Delightful.

Dolores Holloman said:

Happy 2014 Kelly! I just luv this to pieces…… Multi uses of your stamps! I didn’t get my Christmas Cards sent out so I am going to card lift this and send. My husband and I are hoping 2014 is going to be a better year and yes it could be worse trying to thing POSITIVE! This will be my first time ordering from Hero Arts and probably will not be my last thou I did try during the New release blog hop but couldn’t get it to go through. OMG! They emailed me and verified my win of the catalog 2014. If I had won more I would be in shock. I know one thing I am going to start my Christmas Cards earlier. Do you think you could do a Christmas Card starting in January. Then every month there after? This is my first win. What a way to start my note for 2013 on a neon note…….hehehehe God bless everyone in 2014!

paperpicnic said:

Your card is wonderful! The neon snowflakes make perfect confetti or fireworks - wish I’d thought of this fun and festive idea! Love it! Happy New Year!

Pages of Comments: « 1 [2] Show All