Hello and Happy Monday, stampers! We have a special treat in store for you today, as we’re joined by the one and only Marianne Walker, Product Director for Copic Markers / Imagination International. Marianne has been with the company for 13 years and has authored or co-authored five different books, including the four Copic Coloring Guide books published by Annie’s publishing.
We’re beyond thrilled to share Marianne’s technique video, which shows how you can create fun airbrushed effects using Copic markers along with Hero Arts stamps and stencils. Enjoy!
There are so many fun possibilities with this technique. We hope you’ll give it a try!
Now it’s time for a GIVEAWAY! Our generous friends at Copic have offered up a fabulous prize package. Check it out…
- An autographed copy of Copic Coloring Guide, Level 4: Fine Details by Colleen Schaan and Marianne Walker
- Copic Sketch Color Fusion Set 1 - Three refillable markers in an ideal blending group (V20, V22 and V25)
- Three Copic Various Ink refills (V20, V22 and V25)
There are two ways you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this blog post.
- Bonus entry! “Like” Copic Markers on Facebook, and let us know you did so by leaving a second comment below.
The deadline for entry is Sunday, September 15th at 11:59pm PST. One winner will be randomly selected from all of the comments and announced on the Hero Arts blog next week. Good luck!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and thanks to Marianne for sharing the inspiring technique video!