Reveal: Stamp Your Story!

The moment you’ve all been waiting for is here! Yes, it’s time for the big reveal of our latest catalog: Stamp Your Story.

sys-cover-600

This collection offers a new trend in stamping, cardmaking, and journaling: making it easy to express your style, tell your story, and have fun in the process. Hero Arts Stamp Your Story includes all new “go-together” stamps, creative tools, and inspiring techniques designed to help create stylish cards, tags, scrapbook pages, notebooks and journals that are uniquely you.

The collection includes 43 new stamps, including 7 in the BIG 8×6 inch cling configuration, woodblock sets and wood stamps, and clear sets.

It also includes 27 new tools and accessories, such as exclusive NEW Hero Arts stencils, NEW Frame Cut cutting dies, NEW mint and peach ink colors, a tag set and a paper pad, plus our neon and select die inks in a NEW Dauber format!

All items in this new collection include the “Stamp Your Story” logo for easy identification. See it all right HERE!

These products start shipping TODAY to your favorite local stamp stores and will be available in the Hero Arts online store starting May 15th.

And that’s not all! We have a NEW contest for you, too!

sys-contest

Who will be the first to enter the new contest? We can’t wait to see! Enter right HERE at heroarts.com/contest.

That’s all from us today — now it’s your turn! We want to hear your favorites from the new catalog. Leave a comment to let us know and you’ll be entered to win a prize pack with NEW goodies! The lucky random winner will be announced on Friday.

And speaking of Friday, we’ll be having a Stamp Your Story blog hop filled with inspiring ideas from the Hero Artists. See you then!

theheroartsteam-sig

168 Responses to “Reveal: Stamp Your Story!”

Pages of comments: « 111 12 13 14 15 16 [17] Show All

Melissa Shultz said:

What a cool collection. I was able to view the catalog, but why isn’t that catalog listed under shop by catalog in your store? And when I search for “stamp your story” I no matches. Will this be updated in your store soon so I can easily shop the new items?
    Thanks.
    Melissa

Robyn Lynn said:

I’ve been wanting to start journaling …I want to leave a journal to each of my 3 grandchildren. This may help me get started :)

shari said:

Hi Melissa,
    These items are just now hitting the stores, they will be in our online store starting May 15th. I hope that helps!
    Shari

Christy said:

I”m so excited about trying all the new stamps!
    I love Hero Arts !

Groovin’ with the Go-to Gals: 350 Cards & Gifts | Paper Crafts Connection said:

[...] finished it off by stamping a sketchy circle from the new Hero Arts Not Perfect stamp set repeatedly around the star opening. I used my computer to generate the greeting and cut it with the [...]

SA Wills said:

I am in love with the Map of America background stamp and all of the travel themed stamps. Although I am not a scrapbooker or journaling person, I can already think of a zillion ways to use these stamps in my cards and general crafts. Thanks so much for continuing to give me reasons to consider you one of my favorite stamp companies…because, BTW, I’ll be running out tomorrow morning to try to grab your new OWH stamp sets at Hobby Lobby too!

Ashley said:

HI !
    The new items are awesome!!!! I wish I could try them out. But unfortunately I can’t get them. I love card making. And my favorite item is the painted canvas! It looks as if paint has been really poured from the top. It would really mean a lot to me if I won the prize.

Carol said:

Can’t wait to try out these new products…Hero Arts is the BEST!!!

fat loss factor review said:

It’s awesome to pay a visit this web site and reading the views of all colleagues about this piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.

Jennie said:

Good blog post. I absolutely appreciate this site.
    Continue the good work!