Thanks for stopping back by for our “thank you” week!
Yesterday, I shared some fun and colorful designs. Today I have some softer projects. In fact, I created two thank you cards that incorporate holiday stamps, but in a very subtle way. The cards also demonstrate something fun that you can do with our new shadow stamps and inks - a technique called kissing. :) And how better to show techniques than with a video…
- NEW Three Ferns
- NEW Screen Shadow
- Mixed Thank You
- Lily Pad Greetings (many thanks)
- Clear Design Holiday Wishes (joy)
- Flourish Christmas Tree
- NEW Shadow Soft Green, Soft Pool and Soft Sand Inks
- Artprint Brown Memories Ink
- Pumpkin Patch Chalk Ink Queue
- Hero Arts Notecards
- NEW Green Pearls
- Other: vintage paper, patterned papers (Bo Bunny), circle punches (EK Success), Ranger Ink Applicator and string
Oh, and you may be wondering where the holiday stamps are in those two cards. For the “many thanks” card, I stamped the word JOY repeatedly from the holiday Clear Design Holiday Wishes set. On the “thank you” card, I stamped the Flourish Christmas Tree in different directions to create a swirly background. Since these are subtle, they could be used for any card.
And, of course, I had to ask my favorite stamper, the wonderful Shari Carroll, to create for us this week. I am in awe at her creations - aren’t they magnificent? Wow!
- Pocketful o’ Holiday Trees
- Clear Design Thank You Messages
- Felt Snowflakes
- White Embossing Powder
- Card Buttons Neutral
- VersaMark Ink
- Pumpkin Patch Chalk Queue
- White Notecards
- Kraft Notecards
- Other: patterned paper (BasicGrey Wassail), embossing folders (Cuttlebug), Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink, string and ribbon.
Thank you, Shari!
I have one more great card for you today. I was blog hopping a week or so ago and came upon a very creative card by Kimber McGray. I just LOVED what she did with the Flourish Christmas Tree on THIS card. So, I asked her to create another with this technique for us! Here it is. She was so clever to cut the tree to varying heights.
- Clear Design Jolly Christmas
- Flourish Christmas Tree
- Other: cardstock (Worldwin), punches (EK Success and Marvy), ribbon (Making Memories)
And, not only did Kimber create a great card for us, but she also gave me something to giveaway here! She has cards in the CardMaker’s SketchBook… and a copy of the book could be yours! Just leave a comment here by 11:59pmPST on Friday telling me a favorite gift you have given to someone and I will pick a winner of this…
(Oh, and I hear that Kimber will be having a Hero Arts giveaway on her blog today, too…)
Glad you stopped by today,