Hello! Welcome to another week at Hero Arts. I loved Shari’s creativity last week… she did such fun stuff. Very inspiring!
While looking for an idea of what theme to do this week, I decided to flip through some of the cards I have recently done. While doing so, I noticed that I almost always do a card that is a bit different - not a normal card that opens like a store-bought card. So… I decided to make that my theme - interactive cards! I also thought it would be fun to start out the week with a video of my favorite type of interactive card to make, a pull-up pop-up card.
- Clear Design Live Simply
- Memories Black Ink
- Primary Chalk Ink Queue
- Other: Colored pencils, Creative Impressions silk ribbon, fabric, sewing machine, circle punches
Aren’t interactive cards fun? I would love for you all to share your ideas, too. So… here’s the challenge: I want to see your interactive card ideas! Just create your interactive card and enter it in the Hero Arts Flickr photo pool and tag it with “interactive”. Be sure to use at least one Hero stamp per entry and post before 11:59pm PST on Sunday, July 6th. Your interactive cards can be as simple as a card that swings open or just folds in a fun way. It doesn’t have to be complicated… just have fun! Can’t wait to see what you come up with. We will randomly pick from our favorites the winners of:
- 1st place: $50 of new Hero Arts stamps + a 2008 catalog
- 2nd place: $25 of new Hero Arts stamps + a 2008 catalog
- 3rd place: $10 of new Hero Arts stamps + a 2008 catalog
If you are looking for some more interactive card ideas, check out these:
- Lisa’s fun fold-out card. Scroll down to see the cute pink “hello” card HERE.
- Try my gift card holder card HERE. Interactive cards could be a card that holds something special.
- Lisa’s spinner card is super fun HERE.
- This card offers a ribbon pop up… HERE.
- Shari has a fun tag card HERE… scroll down to the orange clear one.
- My favorite simple interactive card is a simple swing card as shown HERE.
- Sally’s fabulous card HERE has a fun fold.
Can’t wait to see what you come up with. See you tomorrow!