All of our stamp designs are original artwork created and copyrighted by Hero Arts. Thus, Hero Arts stamps are for personal and non-commercial use only. However, our valued stampers may use our products to produce any creations they would like, which can include selling or otherwise distributing these creations in limited quantities.
All commercial use of our designs is subject to the following terms and conditions:
To use our images for this purpose, simply send or e-mail us a letter acknowledging you agree to the above terms, and include the following information:
- All stamp impressions must be made by hand and no mechanical or other form of reproduction is permitted.
- Quantities are limited to projects that are limited in scope, local in nature, and otherwise do not constitute an ongoing business. Additionally, quantities for commercial use are generally allowed if they are in the range of 50 handstamped impressions per stamp image. The production of much larger numbers, and/or for an ongoing business, and/or for an endeavor that is not local in nature, is forbidden.
- Wherever possible, Hero Arts Trademarks and Copyrights should be displayed.
Send, email or fax the request to:
- Your name and contact information
- A list of the Hero Arts products you plan to use
- The quantities you anticipate producing
- An acknowledgment that you "Agree to respect Hero Arts copyrights."
1200 Harbour Way South, Suite 201
Richmond, CA 94804
FAX: 510-232-4600 / 800-441-3632
Submitting this written letter grants you a limited license to use our images as you like within the terms outlined above. We appreciate your consideration of our copyrights.